[Bf-python] Running Python script from command line - cleaner code

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Feb 25 05:58:54 CET 2004

Hi Chris,

----- Original Message -----
From: <ChrisKeith at aol.com>
To: <bf-python at blender.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 1:16 AM
Subject: [Bf-python] Running Python script from command line - cleaner
code

> I have updated my diffs here:
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/c_keith/projects/blender/cvsdiff.txt

The changes you describe look fine, but sorry you and all here waiting
for things to be considered / included: since Friday I'm having
trouble with my hd, after trying all I could, I had to reformat it on
Sunday and still there are problems.  Till I get this worked out and
reinstalls linux and all necessary stuff in both win and linux for
Blender, I'll be out of combat.  Hopefully next week I'll be able to
compile again.

> One more minor note - I see that my "name" in the mailing list
archives
> (e.g.,
http://www.blender.org/pipermail/bf-python/2004-February/date.html)
shows up
> as "bf-python at blender.org ".  Is there any way for me to fix that?

Curious, guess the name is taken from your email header, so if you
have it set in your email program, it should appear correctly. Here I
get your email as name in this email you sent, for example.  First
thing to try is to set your name correctly in your email program, if
that doesn't solve it, I'm clueless.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br