[Bf-python] Re: Blender

Yann Vernier yann at algonet.se
Mon Feb 16 10:00:38 CET 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 07:47:34AM -0000, meenaneha shekarvaid wrote:
>   We are doing a project in which we have to modify the interface of
> bl;ender.  So we wanted to know whether the blender screen can be
> modified so that in the interface we can have 4 screens independent
> of each other where we can show 4 independent outputs with no
> relation to each other.

It's possible to do any modification - such is the nature of free
software. But if you want these 4 outputs to have no relation to each
other, the easy way to go currently is simply to start four Blender
processes. Blender currently is built to work on only one document at a
time.

One change which is planned, but not yet implemented last time I checked,
is to draw multiple screens at the same time. This would be useful for
multiple monitor usage, and probably quite a bit easier to do than
handling multiple documents in one blender session.

If this does not answer your question, please elaborate a bit on what
you meant.

--
PGP fingerprint = 9242 DC15 2502 FEAB E15F  84C6 D538 EC09 5380 5746