[Bf-python] DRAM Module in Blender Python

Daphna Steinbach daphna at web.de
Mon Dec 6 12:19:50 CET 2004

Hi all,
I have a problem concerning the module DRAW in Blender Python. I want to create a gui with several sliders. e.g let's say I have two sliders and there values range from 0 -255. Now I want to set slider one to value 20 and slider two to value 200. After I have set these values I want to fire the event ! For now I think every slider is sending an event each time you change the sliders value but I have depend sliders and need to fire the event after every value is set, so how can I do that?
Greetings Daphna