[Bf-python] python 2.4

Campbell J Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Wed Dec 1 01:42:39 CET 2004

Its a pity python isnt the best on Irix, I got the impression that iris
wasnt much different then linux but for a language there are probably
finer issues to deal with...

Python 2.2 > 2.3 saw a fairly large performance jump for me, but that
might have been compiler oprions etc (Managed to achieve twice the speed
with an exporter I wrote)

- Cam