[Bf-python] Popup draw bug

Ed Blake kitsune_e at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 18:54:59 CEST 2004

Try submitting a bug report on Blender.org, but first have you tried to
reproduce the error on other computers?  What Blender build are you using,
what OS and what video card?  This looks to me like a video card problem to
me.  If you running Windows try downloading new drivers for your card, That
solved problems I had with a buggy video card.