[Bf-python] [Fwd: GUI API written in Bpython, with windows!]

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Wed Aug 18 23:04:45 CEST 2004

Hi. , at http://www.freewebs.com/joeedh/BPyGUI.zip , documentation
included, is the first prerelease of my Blender window-based GUI
library, codenamed BPyGUI.

I've decided to post what I have, since school is starting.  Hopefully
I'll be able to release a developer's guide to extending BPyGUI within
the next few weeks (for now--hack at your own risk!).

BPyGUI has the following features:
   A window object that can be shaded.
   A button object.
   A vertical scroll object.
   A textbutton object that isn't finished yet.
   Basic color-based theming support.

Oh, and this is in no way code- or design-related to theeth's GuiC (It
was only two days ago that I managed to that to work).  But it is
inspired by it!  Well, screenshots of it.

joeedh

p.s.: Any ideas on a good name?  BPyGUI  sounds. . .well, let's face it,
it's a terrible name.