[Bf-python] new cvs python : Armature and Bone

Joseph Gilbert models at paposo.com
Fri Apr 30 15:10:00 CEST 2004

I don't think the bug fix for this is going to make it into this release. I think the only thing affected is if you call addBone() and then call getChildren() or getParent(). Uggg :( The fix for this seems a little complex and will require more than a single line of code to change. Jez. However, it should be commited as soon as possible. Maybe it will make it to 2.33a :)