[Bf-python] new cvs python : Armature and Bone

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Wed Apr 28 17:35:36 CEST 2004

This this is a significant bug. Im working on a fix right now. There is
a problem with the way Bones are dealloc'ed.
Problem is this:
	When a bone is added to an armature the datastruct is dealloc'ed
by the armature upon exit.
	When a bone is not armature linked the datablock needed to be
dealloc'ed by python.
Right now everything is dealloc'ed by python. This is bad 'cause when
you call getChildren() python calls dealloc on the list items and gets
rid of the object data and screws up the armature.