[Bf-python] Little error with 228c

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Tue Sep 30 21:36:15 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 06:08, Stephen Swaney wrote:
> I figure I've thrown the dead goat over the fence.
> It is up to Michel to decide how to dispose of the carcass.

haha :) Thanks for the goat!

Anyway, thanks for the great piece of research and explanation from both
you and Willian! I'm all for uniformity across modules - on the outside
and on the inside. I know I have not followed some of the conventions
due to various reasons. Now that we have something that is getting to
work better and better with each release, I want to have a 2nd look at
how to get the internals of the modules on the same level.

I'll have a look at the Camera module and take over the coding
conventions used in there and translate that to the Object module.

With regards,
	Michel