[Bf-python] Important: next Blender release

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Sep 23 20:17:34 CEST 2003

Hi, Stani

From: "www.stani.be" <s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com>
> Hi Willian,
> I know I am repeating myself, but I hope that this
> release is based on a libpng 1.2.x, so Linux users
> finally can start using spe, without having to build
> blender from the sources. Please make sure.
> Many thanks,
> Stani

Michel is the platform maintainer for linux, so you don't have to worry,
he's aware.  And we surely understand that you wrote a good program and
naturally want everybody to be able to use it.  We want it, too, it's great
to have an ide for bpython.

It might be nice to confirm, though.  It's libpng 1.2.x, probably being
conservative about the '.x' is a better idea, but there might have been
improvements / bug fixes.  If you know anything about it, please tell us.
I'll take a look at their site tonight, too.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br