[Bf-python] Important: next Blender release

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Sep 23 05:03:39 CEST 2003

Hi,

CVS is currently 'frozen' for anything but important bug fixes.  A
'snapshot' release of Blender, sort of 2.28b, is planned for this week,
maybe Thursday (?).  Before that, I'll try to make as many tests as possible
to make sure my recent commits didn't break anything.

In particular I refer to the changes to NMesh and Object, related to
creation of objects (Object.New(), object.getData()) and linking nmesh + obj
(nmesh = NMesh.New(), object = Object.New(), object.link(nmesh)).

If you get the chance to play with a current cvs build, please try some
scripts to make sure nothing is broken.

Thanks a lot,

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br