[Bf-python] Small updates in NMesh, Object

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat Sep 20 05:44:19 CEST 2003

Hi,

Ok, I made a few changes to NMesh and Object to try to fix those problems
Joseph described.  I made some tests, but of course we'll need to test much
more.  Now Object doesn't create obdata in M_Object_New (it does it in
Object_getData, if necessary).  There should be no useless mesh creation in
NMesh, either, at least for the cases I already tested.

Some additions:
- Object: object.makeDisplayList(), object.getBoundBox().
- Draw: Draw.PupMenu()

The makeDisplayList method, before a redraw of the 3d window solves that
issue with subsurf meshes disappearing (now NMesh has get/setMode for
TwoSided, NoVNormalsFlip, AutoSmooth, SubSurf, but parameters like subdiv
can't be changed yet, I'll soon add it).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br