[Bf-python] Hi, Tatsuya

Tatsuya Nakamura BlenderM at n.email.ne.jp
Sun Sep 7 08:46:29 CEST 2003

Hi, all.

For those of you who are interested in my topix cloth simulation plug-in:
I successfully re-compiled my plug-in source code with Python 2.2. The
only single line
I modified is "#include <python1.5/Python.h>" in topixmodule.c. (I
removed the directory
name "python1.5" because you do not need this directory any more in
Python 2.x).

I used VIsual C++ 6.0 to re-compile and the plug-in worked on Blender
2.28a with my
sample blend file on the web I mentioned last time. (I found that you
have to add the line
"from Blender import NMesh"  to each head of the scripts in that sample
file.)

I really appreciate the developers of the Blender new Python, for its
nice compatibility! :-)

Tatsuya