[Bf-python] Hi, Tatsuya

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Sep 2 04:02:53 CEST 2003

Hi, Tatsuya

From: "Tatsuya Nakamura" <BlenderM at n.email.ne.jp>
> Hi, Willian.
>
> Thank you for your mail.

My pleasure. Thanks for the links and information, I'll download the plugins
and check them after this little "rush" for 2.29.

(...)
> I'd like to try again these kinds of plug-in on Blender 2.2x in near
> future, however, I have to finish my Blender Japanese reference before
> my plug-in development. As you already read in this ML, I have some
> questions to solve. Please help me just for my future. ;-)

: ) Sorry, for the specific questions you made, I'm not the right person, as
those new modules were implemented by Jacques and I didn't have chance yet
to play with those parts.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br