[Bf-python] GameEngine GetGameObject() Patch

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat Sep 6 06:20:44 CEST 2003

From: "maci_ray" <maci_ray at yahoo.de>
> First posted to bf-committers list...
>
> Hi Blenders,
>
> attached a little patch, which enables a method GetGameObject()
> in GameLogic module. It has the same functionality as the Object.Get()
> Method from ExpPython.
>
> Please check and commit if you like it.

Hi, maci_ray

Great to see activity in the game engine front, its future depends on this,
you know.  From what I remember, it was decided that ODE game engine
development would happen in tuhoppu2, don't know if changes elsewhere in the
game engine should also be done there first...  I'll remember to ask this on
the irc meeting.

Actually we here in bpy land are spoiled programmers ... our changes used to
have no effect on the main Blender tree, so we got rights to commit to it
freely.  Things changed, but since we're still an island in bf-blender (aka
no one complained), we keep on updating the main tree directly, like Ton
does for his own contributions.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br