[Bf-python] Get cursor position

Stephen Swaney sswaney at swbell.net
Wed Sep 3 19:07:23 CEST 2003

Willian Padovani Germano wrote:

> I'm still thinking about a .SetCursorPos() and same for the view vector.
> Will discuss with Ton, first, maybe wait to see if someone finds a use for
> that.

Here is one vote for a SetCursorPos().
I would argue for it on the grounds of:

1) Symmetry - getting and setting go together like matter and anti-matter.
    (hmm.  maybe not the *best* analogy. )

2)  It would come in handy for randomly placing chunks of rock across
a Martian landscape.  (Yes, ths *is* a real world problem. )

On a not totally unrelated note:  Do we have an Official Naming Convention
for python names?  Specifically, is the first letter of a method name upper
case
or lower.  I have seen examples of both styles, sometimes in the same class.

Stephen

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at swbell.net