[Bf-python] Get cursor position

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Sep 3 17:43:36 CEST 2003

From: "Manuel Bastioni" <manuelbastioni at tin.it>
Subject: [Bf-python] Get cursor position

> It's possible?
> If not...can be a useful feature, and I hope
> it's not hard to develop.

What timing : ).  There was a request for this some days ago in the
blender.org python forums and I already committed it to cvs yesterday:
Window.GetCursorPos().

There was also a request (from theeth) for the current view vector and that
will
be available soon, too (the 2 matrices and the viewquat, probably).

I'm still thinking about a .SetCursorPos() and same for the view vector.
Will discuss with Ton, first, maybe wait to see if someone finds a use for
that.

> It's very important for BlenderCad project,
> ufficially started in blender.it :-)

Ah, another cool project?  Gotta check it.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br