[Bf-python] FaceNormals

Stephen Swaney sswaney at swbell.net
Sun Oct 19 08:16:27 CEST 2003

models at paposo.com wrote:

> Thx once again. I feel stupid asking about the cvs. Anyway I downloaded
> tortisecvs for windows which seems like a great little program. You just
> right click the file you'd like to update or diff or commit, etc. No more
> command lines Yea! *@! It's kinda slow though maybe that's why they call it
> tortise...

A lot of people who are afflicted with Windows use WinCVS as
a cvs client.  I haven't used it so I can't comment, but it is
popular.

On a cvs related note, I'm getting warnings from gcc about implicit
function declarations:

/source/blender/python/api2_2x/NMesh.c: In function `NMFace_getattr':
/source/blender/python/api2_2x/NMesh.c:266: warning: implicit
declaration of function `CalcNormFloat4'
/source/blender/python/api2_2x/NMesh.c:275: warning: implicit
declaration of function `CalcNormFloat'

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at swbell.net