[Bf-python] FaceNormals

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat Oct 18 21:40:31 CEST 2003

Hi Joseph,

Yes, the code looks good.  Maybe getting the coordinates from the pylist
would be better done first, outside CalcNormFloat, for readability and
possible checks.  But this can be changed later *if* really needed and there
are many other places where we don't actually check return values -- and
yours surely look like one place where we don't need to.

About the precision, that's right, Python returns numbers like that -- users
have to clamp to their desired precision, if necessary.

I made no changes to NMesh, go on and commit when you get time for that : ).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br