[Bf-python] European Python conference, Gothenburg Sweden 7-9 June.

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Nov 27 05:35:40 CET 2003

Hi,

> The announcement is here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/europython-announce/2003-November/00000
9.html
> and our website is here: http://www.europython.org/, though that
> mostly still refers to last year's conference.
>
> I am one of the organisers, and I would really like to see some talks
> about Blender, so I am hoping that some of you will consider
> submitting one.
>
> Thank you all very much for your time,
> Laura Creighton
> (for the EuroPython 2004 team)

Thank you : ).  Indeed, it would be great if we could have one or more
talks about Blender Python there.

And naturally we don't need to restrict possible speakers to bpython or
more generally blender developers.  Being a Python conference,
experienced users of the API would also be totally at home.

For those who would like to attend: we can help with ideas and details
about bpython's implementation.  Just tell us.

Thanks again for the invitation,

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br