[Bf-python] Texture API- first "sketch"

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Wed Nov 12 19:32:30 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 02:29, alex mole wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm creating the Texture.py docfile first, as it should provide a good
> description of the Texture API. I've epydoc'd it and put it here:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/lordbosh/Texture/

This looks great so far!!! yay!

> As well as creating this new module, I plan on adding the following
> functions to Material.Material:
>
> getTextures()- returns the 8 texture channels as an 8-tuple with None
>                 for empty channels and Texture objects in the rest

Well, Kent already made a suggestion about the limit of 8. It's a good
suggestion!

> [BTW, some parts of this are already implemented. If anyone wants to
> play with them, I can send you a diff or something....]

You can send me or Willian the updates and we'll incorporate them in
cvs. But the additions will only be done to cvs after 2.31 has been
released since 2.31 will only be a bug-fix release.

Keep up the good work!!!

With regards,
	Michel