[Bf-python] About the python objects header files

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu May 29 20:37:19 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 11:29, Jordi Rovira i Bonet wrote:
>     Lets take a look at this, for example the camera module.
>     In the file modules.h there's this related thing:
(...)
> What i want to discuss, is: in the header file it should be only what
> should be exported from the code file.
(...)
> What do you think about it?

You're right, no need to discuss.  For example, look at constant.h or
other file that is needed inside other files than its own .c (the
lowercase .h files).  They just expose public declarations, no
definitions, nothing static.

Before releasing, we'll go back to the files, knowing well where each
thing should go.  But first we need bpython reimplemented, that is the
first milestone.  A phase of tests, documentation (though you can
already send us text files and tests for your new modules), and final
cleanup will come next, before releasing.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br