[Bf-python] NMesh and Vert Colors

Jacek Popławski jpopl at interia.pl
Wed May 28 21:19:46 CEST 2003

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 01:14:47PM -0600, John Harris wrote:
> To make my question short, why does the verticy color data have to be
> accessed though faces. Wouldn't it make more sence to have the virtex
> color data as a property of the verticies?  Thanks John Harris.

I see only one reason why vertices data (uv!) are located in faces. In one
object you can have two faces with different material. It means one vertex can
have one uv/color in first face and different one in second face.

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies