[Bf-python] metaballs

Martin Middleton martin.middleton at verizon.net
Thu May 22 14:54:36 CEST 2003

I'm contributing doc for the Blender Manual on getting your system setup to
work with DocBook.

Also, in the next few weeks I'll have a text-to-docbook converter (Perl
module) to post that will make it possible to create DocBook by following a
few simple rules when creating a text file. So you'll be able to create
DocBook without having to know DocBook.

At 07:24 PM 5/21/2003, you wrote:
>On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 07:36, Jordi Rovira i Bonet wrote:
>
> >   Anybody here is part of the docboard too? Should we ask them to do
> > this template for us?
> >
> > (bandoler)
>
>We'll need DocBook for our documentation, too, but I haven't looked into
>that yet (though I read some texts about xml, DocBook about a year
>ago).  My plan was to prepare the basic layout of the doc in txt then
>see what to do with it, much probably getting in touch with the doc
>board guys.  So if you or someone else would like to post here some
>links where we should look, or get in touch with the doc board, this
>might be a good time.
[snip]

- Oso