[Bf-python] metaballs

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu May 22 01:24:16 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 07:36, Jordi Rovira i Bonet wrote:

>   Anybody here is part of the docboard too? Should we ask them to do
> this template for us?
>
> (bandoler)

We'll need DocBook for our documentation, too, but I haven't looked into
that yet (though I read some texts about xml, DocBook about a year
ago).  My plan was to prepare the basic layout of the doc in txt then
see what to do with it, much probably getting in touch with the doc
board guys.  So if you or someone else would like to post here some
links where we should look, or get in touch with the doc board, this
might be a good time.

Otherwise just document what you've done more or less like the 2.25 doc
does in its submodule sections: just a list of members variables and
methods, plus some explanation about what can be done and how, what
isn't implemented yet, etc.  With that in .txt we can later design the
whole document and get help formatting it.

The whole doc is more or less already done in my mind, so if people
already want me to post a very brief idea of it, just tell me.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br