[Bf-python] Object module updates

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Sat May 17 15:55:12 CEST 2003

Hi,

as you may have noticed, I have just committed some updates to the
Object module. Not all of the functionality is implemented, but I think
I have the data linking figured out. See my other mail for functions
that I need to make it actually work.

If you'll compile the new updates, you'll notice 1 warning. It's the
famous Matrix warnings about incompatible pointer types. I have no idea
on how to resolve those - neither has Ton. So I just left this one
alone. Any other warning not about Matrix functions I would like to see
resolved as you all have done. Very good!

Ok, I'm going back to implementing more of the Object module :)

With regards,
	Michel