[Bf-python] newcomers, new ideas...

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Sun Jun 29 22:28:31 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 13:17, Jacques Guignot wrote:
> Lots of newcomers, lots of new ideas on the ML...Good!
>
> Michel, what about a meeting to organize all that?

Hi,

A meeting again would be good indeed. However, with the nice weather I
was a little hesitant on organizing a meeting. For me, Saturdays are
fine, but the time we accepted on in the past (16:00 CET, 14:00 GMT) is
a little bit too early for me.
Also, the coming weeks we'll completely focus on the pre-releases of
blender with the new Python API implementation. I'm hoping that within 2
weeks things will become a bit stable. Until then I think discussing new
features should be done here at the mailing list.
Of course, you're free to come by at #blendersauce and #blendercoders.
I'm there almost every evening.

With regards,
	Michel