[Bf-python] Updates

wgermano at ig.com.br wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat Jun 28 12:39:57 CEST 2003

Hi,

I made a lot of small updates, trying of course not to break anything.

I partially implemented the Blender.sys module, but also had to mess
with Object (sorry Michel for not asking first), so I took the chance
and added its compare function and renamed things according to our new
conventions.

Also renamed a few things in Jordi's Armature/Bone and your modules,
Guignot (sorry too for not asking first).  But there are still a few
things there to be renamed. BTW, just in case you forgot: we need Ipo
accessible from Object, so what you did to your other modules needs to
be done there.

I took away many "debug" printfs in the modules and commented most in
BPY_interface.c.  We can use a BPY_DEBUG macro / function like the old
implementation did, later.

I wasn't able to test/document some modules, yet, notably NMesh, Draw
and Material.  Object + Guignot's and Jordi's modules also weren't
epydoc'ed yet.  Of course the new documentation is not absolutely
necessary for a pre-release, but there are things to fix and test, yet.
It can be "done" this weekend, but I'd like to have one more week.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br