[Bf-python] downloading exppython for testing in windows

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sun Jun 29 02:56:18 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 21:01, www.stani.be wrote:
> Hi Willian,
> Is there already a download location for non C++
> programmers?  If I can download the exppython for
> Windows,  I can test if Spe (python editor for
> Blender), which probably will be pubicly released
> before the 5th of july, works fine with exppython.

Hi, Stani

Michel will probably be coordinating a release soon (like early next
week or one week after that).  If it takes a week, maybe some Windows
developer here could put a binary for you somewhere.

I still haven't tried Spe myself, I have package problem with the gui
lib and so need to update my distro first. I already got the cd's but
will wait a little more, since any problem could keep me from
coding/accessing cvs for a few days.

Anyone here already tried Spe with exppython?  It's important to know if
it works in each of the supported platforms...

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br