[Bf-python] downloading exppython for testing in windows

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 02:01:11 CEST 2003

Hi Willian,
Is there already a download location for non C++
programmers?  If I can download the exppython for
Windows,  I can test if Spe (python editor for
Blender), which probably will be pubicly released
before the 5th of july, works fine with exppython.
Thanks,
Stani

--- Willian Padovani Germano <wgermano at ig.com.br>