[Bf-python] Importing python code from textwindow as a module

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat Jun 28 04:07:24 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 13:06, Florian Eggenberger wrote:
> Now my question:
> Is there any reason because it's not in expython
> (security or something) or has just nobody worked
> on that yet?

After this test phase, I'll finish implementing the "sandbox" (safe)
mode and, in its safest mode, it'll probably disallow importing modules,
but that's not an issue here.  The reason is probably what you said, it
wasn't done yet, like setting path, etc., we're still finishing the
modules.

> If you want I post a diff...

Sure, thanks : ).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br