[Bf-python] Python Exporter

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Thu Jun 19 22:46:14 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 21:36, kp991533 wrote:
> I am a game programmer (trying to be one at least) and I love blender. But
> exporting animations using vector key frames increases load time and eats
> memory. Is there a way to export the rotation of armautures (quaternion form
> would be nice).

In the new python implementation, there are some new modules for
accessing data from/to blender. One of those new modules is the Armature
module with the associated Bone module.

The documentation is not yet finished for it, so you'll have to use the
doc strings when doing a:

import Blender
print dir (Blender.Armature)

The API of the existing (2.23 and 2.25) modules has not changed. But
some of the functions are not yet implemented, or contain bugs. We're
working on that.

Hope that helps.

With regards,
	Michel