Misc Patch (Was:Re: [Bf-python] Meeting minutes 24-05 + invitation 31-05)

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Mon Jun 2 21:46:00 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 11:50, Jordi Rovira i Bonet wrote:
> There's the partial Scene wrapper, and the modifications around in
> Object to make my script work again. I don't intend that this patch is
> applied to CVS, it's only to show the changes i've made.

I've looked through the patch. Some of the updates I have now
implemented. Most of these were typos. Others require some updates in
the NMesh module. That module I rather don't touch without Willian's
approval ;) Hehe, I know I can probably just update the file, but maybe
he's already done that.

About the Scene module: It looks like a good start. Do you have time to
finish it this week?

With regards,
	Michel