[Bf-python] Problems

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri Jul 25 03:02:58 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 20:47, jms wrote:
> For blender-python,  the object seems frozen in the  last drawn image,
if
> a 3Dwindow is not opened and the function Blender.Window.RedrawAll()
> is not used.
>
> Except for rvk...

I'll check this, thanks for reporting.  Note, however, that the redraw
functions are really necessary in many situations.  But I suppose you
mean Blender.Window.RedrawAll() wasn't necessary before, right?

I'd like more info, though, jms.  Maybe you could send me a .blend file
or detail the steps you performed.

BTW, 2.28 came out before I expected it to, so access to image width and
height will be left for the next release.  This info is not available
when an image is loaded (because Blender postpones actual loading of
image *data* for when it needs it).  I need to check what is better: to
load the data and keep it all or load, use and free it again.  It
depends on what Blender does itself.  There's more involved, like
support for read/write image buffers, later.

Thanks for the help and support.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br