[Bf-python] exppython and gameengine

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Tue Jul 15 20:32:13 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 13:13, Michael Hertel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there any effort to make the gameegine work with
> exppython? In Blender 2.25 I can use the Blender
> Module.

We have not looked at a working Python api for the gameengine yet. Main
reason was that the gameengine doesn't work anyway :/

The old bpython implementation has the code for a work-around, or a
so-called hack for fixing the Python api problem with regards to the
gameengine. Porting that hack to the new code is no problem at all, but
maybe we should go for a more structural and good solution.

I guess this will only happen when the gameengine has the SOLID support
back in...

With regards,
	Michel