[Bf-python] docs

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat Jul 12 20:38:13 CEST 2003

Hi,

Arghhhhhh, documentation week!  Thankfully it's mostly done, now.

I updated the Blender.py file under api2_2x/doc/ with the command I'm
using to build the docs with epydoc.  I'll still write an intro and
probably move it to the "Help" file.  Your modules have been integrated
in Blender.py, too, Jacques (and Object, too, Michel).  I had to add a
few spaces/new lines here and there to make Object "compile" and also
made a very small cosmetic change to the Curve file (added a forgotten
@rtype).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br