[Bf-python] MakeHuman test

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat Jul 5 19:45:38 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-05 at 07:52, Manuel wrote:

> I want use MakeHuman  (i.e. the update() funct) to morph the head of
> model, and want use the resultant morphed mesh to
> make two RVK to animate the mouth.
>
> 1) I apply the "mouth close"  target and make a mesh key with IKEY-->mesh

You apply it in Python and make the key in Blender, with the IKEY menu,
right?

> 2) I apply the "mouth close" target to make a second key, but when I try the
> IKEY-->mesh first key is deleted or overwrited by this second...
>
> I hope to explain the problem...

Thanks, I guess I understand now.  In Python you apply a morth, in
Blender you save the key, back to Python you apply a second morph and in
Blender you expected to save it as a second key, but actually the first
one got erased.  More or less this, right?

I'll investigate, thanks : ).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br