[Bf-python] 5 easy ways to crash Blender 2.28

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 21:19:25 CEST 2003

Hi,

Just back from holyday, I've not been following
bf-python for a while.  So maybe the bugs I report are
already known.  As I was rewriting the Blender browser
of Spe (Python IDE for Blender), which scans
automatically all methods and attributes of Blender
objects, it found the following errors running Blender
under Windows XP.

By the way, I finished Spe 0.15a which is updated to
Blender 2.28 and wxPython 2.4.1.2u (Spe won't work
anymore with lower versions).  It's now being tested,
so soon it will be released publicly.  Anyone who
would like to test it, drop me an email.

Congratulations to everybody for Blender2.28, for
Pythonists as me it is wonderful.  Keep on going!!
Why nobody put a message about it on the Python
announce mailing list.

Good luck,

Stani

*

So these are...

Non fatal errors.
Blender.IpoCurve.get()
SystemError: error return without exception set

Fatal errors (blender will crash):

Blender.Text.Get()[0].filename

Blender.Text.Get()[0].getFilename()

Blender.Camera.Get()[0].getInverseMatrix()

Blender.Camera.Get()[0].getMatrix()

Blender.Camera.Get()[0].getTracked()