[Bf-modeling] Connect tool, functionality change: request for feedback

Ray Mairlot madog_theone at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Feb 14 17:12:23 CET 2015

Personally I'd be happy with it being an option in the toolbar exactly as
you showed it. It seems like a logical extension of the existing tool rather
than a separate one. That being said, when an option is in the toolbar I
think it becomes slightly 'undiscoverable', at least to people who don't
have the toolbar open by default.

The 'Sort Elements' tool seems to get around this by having its options
listed in the Mesh> Sort Elements menu: Material, Cursor, Selected etc even
though they just seem to be different options for the same tool. I don't
know whether that's applicable here or whether discoverability is a separate
issue to what you're asking.

Ray.