[Bf-modeling] inset options

Marc Dion marcdion1974 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 11:19:16 CEST 2015

To me, those changes seem good.  I feel like they all produce the same
results with only the slider value being at a different place depending on
the choice made.  Those extra options seem like redundant clutter.

----
In addition to the changes you mentioned, would you be willing to put some
thought into adding UV interpolation for the Offset option?

When using UV's/Inset, it's almost certain a person would like to see some
area of the UV's assigned to any new geometry since not having UV space
assigned to new faces does tend to cause baked textures to fail at what
they do.  Same for texture painting.