[Bf-modeling] Procedural Modeling Tools

Noel Stoutenburg brasshat at core.com
Sat Oct 11 17:43:17 CEST 2014

Vlad,

I may have a suggestion in a moment, but first, a question. What is the
advantage of a modifier to remove doubles, over the present tool? Same
with the make circle: why a modifier? In the case of the make circle /
sphere, it would seem to me that a better place for this functionality
is in the "select similar" functionality, where the selection criterion
is where the selection is the set of all vertices where the distance
from a selected element is a particular value.

ns