[Bf-modeling] Mixing shading modes

Noel Stoutenburg brasshat at core.com
Tue May 6 03:17:59 CEST 2014

Friends,

Is there a way to do this that I've not yet discovered (or encountered)?
I'd like to be able to display some objects in a scene in one display /
shading mode (e.g., wireframe) and have other objects in the same scene
display (in the same viewport) in a different shading mode (e.g.
textured). The value is that this would permit one to work on mesh
details of the phaser energy weapon in wireframe mode, while the rest of
the warship is textured and I can see the relations between what I'm
working on, and other objects, the other objects here including
reference images.

ns