[Bf-modeling] Bevel requirements

metalliandy metalliandy666 at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 5 00:01:47 CET 2014

I replied to this a few days ago but it got hung in the moderation que
so I thought I would post it again

I would make it the same as the bevel tool for consistency tbh., so
offset would be fine.

Is there a web portal for this list on the new site? I much prefer to
use those rather than email if possible :)

-Andy