[Bf-marketing] marketing misc

Tommy Helgevold postmaster at hamsterking.com
Tue Jan 3 01:39:35 CET 2006

That is an absolutely excellent idea!

We could also make the various authors test each
others tutorials, manual entries etc. as they´ d be more
likely to:

- Uncover bugs
- Document changes (since last tutorial etc.)
- Be experienced enough to actually prooftest all new features.

We should also make a standard formula that our "test-subjects"
would have to fill out in order to make a well documented complaint
about eg. a "hole" or a missing link between features/systems.

This formula should help the developers narrow down what´s
repeating itself throughout the user base and what are the most
common problems the users experience.

The same formula could also be used on the professionals, but
more directed towards their workflow?

A question: Maybe we should establish some document checkpoints
where certain features (basic) should be fully documented - AND - appoint
a group of Blender Certificated power-users we can refer to in the community.

This could form the basis of a future support crew - now supporting the
"community" - tomorrow...the "professionals"?

/JoOngle