[Bf-marketing] Blender growth in Denmark - steadily and surely.

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:44:54 CET 2006

Hi.

This is very good to read, perhaps it can be used in a marketing campaign ?
Possibly with some more accurate data.

On a note I already see lots of users using Blender in their workflow with
the new 2.40 version.
Several scripts are now floating around for exporting fluids animation to
other applications such as XSI and Cinema 4D.
After Blender gets a full featured export / import with animation such as
Collada or using FBX's SDK (FBX, OBJ, 3DS and Collada) we will see even
much more users using it.

-- Rui --