[Bf-marketing] Corporate Identity

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Dec 21 16:08:43 CET 2005

Hi,

I've had reactions from Samo Korosec and Ewout Fernhout ("inktvlek")
about this too. They said they wanted to present a proposal for
corporate identity one of these months...

My suggestion would be to put examples of your ideas online (or mail to
me) asap, so we at least know what you think of, and you get feedback
if this is worth pursuing. :)

Thanks,

-Ton-