[Bf-marketing] Corporate Identity

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Tue Dec 20 19:44:13 CET 2005

Hrm, Before people on this list feel passed:

We/I have in no way the intention to make decisions without any input, but I
believe that in the early stage of collecting data/design, it is important
not to mix too many opinions. Once we have good material to present, we will
do that on this list. I have been in contact with Ton about this before, so
It's not coming from nothing :o)

Samo is the guy who did the design of the 2.3 manual and I believe he did
blender.org aswell.
Samo and I both have packed schedules until the end of the year, but we hope
to be able to have something to talk about early january.

Meanwhile, I welcome everybody to give their visions on Blender's identity!

Ewout