[Bf-linux] New py25 Linux Builds

D.J. Capelis djcapelis at gmail.com
Sun May 13 01:34:40 CEST 2007

Since I have the opportunity to refresh them before tomorrow, lfittl
convinced me of a better way to link these:

Let's give these a shot instead of the x86 py2.5:
Python 2.5 Dynamic:
http://djc.people.sgalliance.com/blender/blender-2.44-linux-glibc232-py25-i386.tar.bz2
Python 2.5 Static:
http://djc.people.sgalliance.com/blender/blender-2.44-linux-glibc232-py25-i386-static.tar.bz2

Can a few folks test these just for completeness sake?  No core
changes, all you should need to do is fire them up and verify the
loader links correctly with your system libraries.

You will need python2.5 installed for these to work.

Ton: These replace the same builds I sent you in the last e-mail.
Nothing is really different except one linking issue... it should work
in more places now.

!DSPAM:653,4646587e222771027219412!