[Bf-interface] Bf-interface Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2

N Adams nja59 at outlook.com
Thu Nov 12 10:30:23 CET 2015

Erick

Thanks for your reply. The grouping method lets me separate items in the dope sheet from others, but I already do this by putting similar objects on their own layer - selecting just that layer in the 3D view shows only those objects in the dope sheet. But any 'master' object that must always appear in the dope sheet must be added to all relevant layers (or all relevant groups). There's not much difference using layers or groups - it's still awkward to quickly compare the key-frame positions of two random objects.

It would so much easier if objects could be freely rearranged in the dope sheet list, so the animator can quickly put two objects next to each other, or just make temporary comparisons of their key-frame positions...

Nick