[Bf-gamedev] Scientific Visualization with BGE - DeDaLo

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 01:50:59 CET 2015

I worked on point cloud support last summer for architectural viz firm
Floored. That was in blender the modeler, not BGE really. Rendered as
simple GL_POINTS with diminishing size based on distance. Biggest model we
had was 17 million points (position + color) which ran ~20 fps on a decent
laptop.

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire